Twin Port's Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I found the craft

Go down

When I found the craft Empty When I found the craft

Post by Lady River Dragonsong Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 am

I remember it fondly, as if it was only yesterday. Instinctively I knew when I was 7 years old, Catholic church wasn't for me. I was far to fidgity and the priest damn near put me to sleep. Now I have nothing against the religion, nor am I going to bash it. But to put it simply, Catholicism wasn't for me and to this day still isn't. When I turned 13 I somehow found my way to Celtic myth and lore. Oh how I ate it up and sadly I have forgotten a lot of what I read back then. Celtic Magic by DJ Conway was my first pagan book and when I could, I bought others.

As I grew older, I meditated a lot and went to the lake or Lester River to ground and center. Ahh the days of my youth when I was becoming more in-tune with the magick that is present all around us. I was at home and found my little nitch. Although I did not consider myself a witch until many years later. Then in 2006 I met Lady Ocalat and began my wondrous journey. She was teaching a class at Alternatives Books and Botanicals but I couldn't make it, so she offered to teach me out of her home.

After eight years I finally decided to become a witch and it was one of the best choices I have ever made. I love my life as a witch and hope in future lives, that I come to it all over again.
Lady River Dragonsong
Lady River Dragonsong
Admin

https://twinportswitches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum