Twin Port's Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason for Being

Go down

Reason for Being Empty Reason for Being

Post by Lady River Dragonsong Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Things have definitely changed since I found the craft. In the beginning there wasn't really anything in town. Dave owned Alternatives Books and Botanical's at this point. I was thirteen and like many, found their way to the craft through a book. My first book was DJ Conway's book Celtic Magic and I read it cover to cover. From there I just started researching Celtic lore and began reading the German Futhark Runes. As I grew up, I found books and kept them hidden because I didn't want to worry my family.

I'm sure this sounds similar and that is where we all find common ground. We come together not only because we need one another, but because we want to know each-other. This is the reason why Twin Port Witches was created. A community for us all, no matter who we are and where we are from. We all belong.

I must thank my magickal brother, Lord Tharawen for seeing the need for this community. He knew the importance of this group and desired it to become real. Lord Tharawen, Lady Ravenessa Moon, Lord Arien Tempest and myself Lady River went out to eat, then began talking about Witches Lunch. Monthly meetings where we can chat, eat some good food and spend time with one another. No surprise but we all agreed and thus Twin Port Witches was born.

All of us helped in what way we could to make this dream a reality. Tharawen, your my dear twin brother, who sometimes is my younger brother and even sometimes, my older. I want you to know that this is just as important to me and everyone who is part of TPW will keep this alive. We all have our hands in this recipe and we share this ooey gooey warm cookie with all. Thank you for your beautiful dream.

We are more than just a Facebook Page. We are more than just a Forum. We are witches. We are a family, a community, companions, friends. We all have something to share, just as much as we have to learn.

Welcome to Twin Ports Witches!
Lady River Dragonsong
Lady River Dragonsong
Admin

https://twinportswitches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum